Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need tickets to pass level an to send to friends,. can't send friends tickets or lives. My friends aren't in box
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there! I sometimes have the same problem. Have you tried testing the game on your phone? Sometimes if I am stuck between worlds, I pass them on my phone with help from my friends, and then I can continue on the PC. Also any problems with the game while playing on the computer, I recommend clearing the cache and making sure that your Java is up to date. Good luck and let us know how you get on.