Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Friends list won't load, I still get request from other friends, but I have no list to go too. My gold order purchases won;t load either. keep getting error when I try to buy gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there! Are you playing on your PC? If so, I suggest trying the normal troubleshooting steps as it resolves most random problems. So clear the cache, check another browser and make sure that Java is up to date.
This video should help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let us know how you get on!