Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing Candy Crush Soda since the beginning of the game. I have never received any free lives that friends send me. As for Candy Crush Saga, I haven't been getting my lives for about 2 weeks now. Any problems I should be aware of?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marlene, have you already tried today? I got 10 messages in my Candy Crush Soda Saga envelope this morning and have sent lives to my friends too. You can also try to use another browser if it still doesn't work for you.