Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am using an android phone. After passing level 245 I cannot play the quests to get more levels. I have disconnected from Facebook, this normally works, but it isn't working after the last update.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joshua, if you play on King.com and/or Facebook connected, you can ask your friends for help there; they'll send you tickets to pass the roadblock. In order to get the mystery quests you should indeed disconnect from Facebook and disconnect your Android from 3G and/or WIFI. You then should be able to play the mystery quests.