Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to refill my lives and the app crashed mid "purchase". I reopen it and see that the 12 gold bars have been removed but I'm at zero lives still. How do I get the lives/ refund on the gold bars? This keeps happening and it's really annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ellie! Please follow the steps described here: https://king.com/#!/faq/Purchases - don't forget to include the email receipt or a screenshot of the transaction and we'll get back to you right away.