Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I will be right in the middle of a game and it freezes up. Now it is freezing when I hit to play. I have been having problems for a little while getting it to load and now it is freezing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Angi. Have you tried all of the normal troubleshooting for tablets? Cleared the cache, restarted the device? Made sure that you have the latest version of the game installed? Also make sure that you don't have any other apps running in the background when you are playing the game. Let us know how you get on