Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I received an email saying buying gold bars I could get up to 24 hours of game time offer expires Feb 16. So I when against my better judgment and bought 50 but I did NOT getting any additional hours.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol! Kindly get in contact with King Customer Care: http://candycrushsaga.com/facebook-help/en (click on more + click on "contact us")
When you write then please also send your Facebook URL. You can find it on your profile page and it will look something like this: www.facebook.com/john.doe or www.facebook.com/10354034546
Once we have this we can look up your game account and identify the issue.