Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I combine two multi coloured candy' s the game freezes and crashes I am getting really annoyed with this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey, I think that there was an update to the game recently which should fix this problem. Go to your app/play store and make sure that you have the latest download and then restart your tablet. I hope this works for you... it worked for me