Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For 4 days now I can not load Candy Crush through facebook. I don't know why I have to add more characters to make 80
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Karen. Do you have an error message or anything? Or does it just get stuck loading? I would suggest testing a different browser, clearing the cache and making sure that your java is up to date (all King games need java to work.)
King made this video which should hopefully help you with these steps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Good luck and let us know how you get on