Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the last 3 days, every time I try to play Candy Crush, the game lets me send my friends their gifts, pick up my daily bonus, and then starts loading. And never stops loading. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The guys at King made a video for this cos I think a lot of us players have loading issues. Check it out. I would also recommend that you make sure you're only playing the game, try not to have loads of tabs and things open.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU