Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Passed level my score is listed. After level screen showed about opening levels. Now today wants me to replay level 95.
What's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has happened to me before when I was playing Farm Heroes. There's nothing much you can do I'm sorry to say. It's just something that happens. If I remember correctly, level 95 isn't too bad so you should be able to pass it again! But yeah, I wish you the best of luck!