Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Recently, in a contest here, I won 10 gold bars. I have not used any. Yet today my game shows only only one gold bar. I see nowhere to go to resolve this issue. I need assistance and direction.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lester! Sorry to hear you didn't receive the Gold Bars. Kindly get in contact with King Customer Care: http://candycrushsaga.com/facebook-help/en - scroll down the page to 'More', then click on 'Contact Us'