Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush and I am at the lever 773. I was connected at facebook at a old email and User.I want to change my user and e-mail to a new one. How can I do it not loosing my progress???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you mean that you want to change Facebook accounts? If you do, then you will have to start at level 1. There's no way to transfer your game to a new account sorry!