Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on Level 139 and enjoy the game. I had purchased 100 gold bars. Out of the blue I was back to Level 1 with no bars. Is there anyone who can reset the game to the highest Level you have successfully completed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you connect your game to Facebook or King.com by any chance?
If you have bought gold bars and they have disappeared, i'd get in touch via the link below.
Oh and if you include receipts it should make the process quicker.
http://help.king.com/contact