Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 132 will not give me credit after completing all the required functions. I have completed the task seven times. Working on it for a week now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What does it say when you have passed the level? Do you see the "sugar crush"? Could you take a screenshot so we can see what it looks like? I passed this level a few weeks ago and I did not have any problems, so it could just be one of the things and next time you might have better luck.