Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It states to combine a chocolate bomb with a striped candy and that I need to do this twice. I am exceeding this request and its not accepting the 2nd bomb. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh I remember that level well... you need to combine a stripped candy with a colour bomb + a wrapped candy with a colour bomb, and not striped candies both times. That might be your issue here