Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i receive the 3 friend needed to go to the next level but I'm still stuck on the level 470 candy crush using my GS5 phone, I'm stuck on level 460 of same game om both my iPod and laptop please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you been playing while connected to Facebook? Has it always been synced before? I would try signing out of FB on your ipad and the FB app on your ipad. Restart and then try to log in again, hopefully then it will prompt the ipad to update and sync the correct number of levels. Let us know how you get on with this.