Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
where did you put my question I am stuck on level 277 I want to see an anwser & I want to see my question ?????????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you click on your profile picture icon on the top right hand side of the screen, you can see all questions or answers that you have made. There is only one for you which is weird :S With regards to level 277 this is a tricky one!
Here is a video of a player passing the level without any Boosters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7SkyFfWAU
Focus on making wrapped candies, and ignore the distractions. However, the liquorice needs to be removed to increase available board space.When the opportunity arises, use a few horizontal striped candies to the isolated column. If you combine 2 wrapped candies in that isolated column, it will detonate all the others, and that will give you the last 9 that you need.
I hope this helps I am sure that you can do it!