I didn't receive the 50 gold bars promised for adding mobile to my Candy Crush Saga acount

Options
Real_Pelletier
Real_Pelletier Posts: 2 Newbie

A pop up appeared while I was playing on my PC and connected to Facebook promising a "one time only 50 gold bars" for adding a mobile device. Instead of the gold bars, I receive 2 boosters. I would like my account to be credited with the 50 gold bars promised. Thank you. Real

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Real! Checking up on your game account: you received the 50 Gold bars on 13 Jan, 09:38:45

Please notice that the Gold Bars are available on Facebook only and cannot be transferred to mobile devices. Once you again log into Facebook to play you will have them available.

• Real_Pelletier
    Real_Pelletier Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for the prompt reply. I was aware of the initial 50 gold bars I received when I started playing the game on Facebook. What I'm referring to however, is that a pop up appeared as I was playing a few days ago telling me that I would receive another 50 gold bars if I were to add a mobile device to my account... which I didn't receive. Instead I was given a lollipop hammer and a Color Bomb., which would not have been an enticing enough offer for me to ruin the other app I was playing by adding that one to Facebook as well. If I don't receive the promised gold bars, I'll just delete my mobile device app. Thanks for your time.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Real! Thanks for clarifying. We had manually added your bonus to your game account. You will be able to use the gold bars next time you log into Facebook or King.com to play Candy Crush Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?