Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't login anymore to my Candy Crush game. How can I continue my game now? I don't want to start allover again but would like to continue my game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm playing with MacBook Pro and I'm not useing Facebook. I could not continue my game in Facebook and I didn't want to start it again. No error message. Restarting is not helping. There is this on the top of the game: Information: This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are consenting to our use of cookies.
What kind of device are you playing on? iOS or Android? What happens when you try and connect to Facebook? Is there an error message? Are all of your levels available on Facebook on the PC? Try restarting the device and make sure that you have a strong wifi connection and the latest version of Candy Crush installed.