Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on Level 130. I'm getting great scores but the Level says I haven't filled my. Order. What does the Order mean? Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To pass candy order levels, you need to collect a certain amount of candies or candy combinations within a certain number of moves. You should see the requirements at the top of the screen and there will be a tick when you have completed it. The remaining moves left will become striped candies on the board and they will be activated on Sugar Crush.