Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On PC, I would play on FB , everything is fine.
But it won't allow playing as usual on android mobile.
What do I need to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You don't need to do anything You are currently on the last level in the game, on Facebook that is. There's always more levels on the Facebook version of the game, so right now theres like 845 levels on the mobile and I think 860 on Facebook.