Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I am unable to Cross Candy Crush Saga Level 104 as the bombs explodes fast, and Level 73 in Owl Level , so please help me to get this levels crossed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The bombs, the dreaded bombs! I wasn't a fan of this level either. It's just about balancing the bombs and chocolate really. I recommend checking out some videos and checking the comments for tips etc. I know you can see how others pass the level. The same for level 73 in DW really. Here are some examples for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fArxtDrCVI