Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i keep getting error when trying to play i have cleared cache and cookies tried to email king it said their mailbox is full
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think there was an issue that affected quite a few people, I saw a lot of posts about it but I think if I'm right in saying, that its fixed now and the game is up and running? Have you tried it recently?