Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to play the game because of this error. The obvious things do not correct it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey, I had the same problem yesterday on Facebook but it is working for me now. Is it fixed for you yet? Also I noticed that there wasn't a problem on my mobile though so you should be able to play there in the meantime until it is sorted.