Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot afford to just throw card away but I cannot use it. Any help would be appreciated. As you know no one can get to King to get help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeanette! Please get in contact with the store where you got the game card.
What is the make of game card? What error message do you get? I think you might need to contact the customer service of the manufacturer of the game card that you bought. I hope this helps.