Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When will there be more levels added, I want to play more!!! I get tired of completing new sections and the next one isn't ready! So hurry up and add more than one at a time for us players that can quickly finish the new ones. Thank You
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are only 860 levels at the moment but I am sure that there will be new levels soon. If you want to find out as soon as new level release are out, then check out their Facebook page www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
I hope this helps, and also congratulations for completing the game so far!