Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 861??????Where is it??? seems like we get a couple of levels at a time, then it stops why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sure that it won't be long now Try Soda while you are waiting!
people who got this far should know by now that they have to wait for the next release.. no?
I am waiting to for some days already.. Well thats part of coming this far
There are only 860 levels at the moment but I am sure that there will be new levels soon. If you want to find out as soon as new level release are out, then check out their Facebook page www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
I hope this helps, and also congratulations for completing the game so far!