Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there some sort of "reset" to get beyond the start of a new chapter of you don't want to buy anything or get your friends to help? I have the same problem with each new chapter. What do you do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know some people create a separate Facebook account for their games. You can join the Facebook page of Candy Crush Saga where loads of players and fans will help you out
Those are the only options really. I've heard that if you disconnect from the internet you can play the mystery quests but I'm not sure if it works, or its recommended. Check it out maybe. I'm sure some of your friends playing who can help you out though?