Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need any ideas on passing level 266. I have watched video after video and am about to totally give up on this. It makes no difference if I play on my iPhone, iPad, or computer... I can't get more than 4 combos and that is very rare.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Norahsnilloc! Really tricky to help if you have already seen all the tutorial videos for this level.Maybe you could record your level and upload it on YouTube. Post the link here and I'll try to help from there.You can record your screen here: http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/screen_recorderCheers :-)
Hi Norahsnilloc! Really tricky to help if you have already seen all the tutorial videos for this level.
Maybe you could record your level and upload it on YouTube. Post the link here and I'll try to help from there.
You can record your screen here: http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/screen_recorder
Cheers :-)