Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
During Valentines Day I won the extra 10 Gold Bars and have been saving bars for levels that I've been stuck on for a really long time. I had almost 30 gold bars and I log in today and I have 3. How do I get them back? I didn't even use them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi AsianSpice10! Please see the message I send you privately. Once I have located your game account I can give you the specifics for your transactions. Thanks.