Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there a special way to get them on the tablet or phone? I've updated both and I'm still stopped can't go pass level 845!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had that same problem. I couldn't get the board passed 845 on my tablet. I reported the problem to Facebook and voila! The next day my tablet went up to 860 ... guess that level is the end if the road for now.
There are only 845 levels on mobiles/tablets and 860 levels on Facebook That is why it says more levels coming soon. For updates on new level releases check out their Facebook page! www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
I hope this helps
I have the same issue. I completed level 846 on my laptop but my iPad does not reflect it. Still shows the construction sign after level 845...