Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just upgraded my phone to iphone 6, I was at level 765 on my iphone 5 and it has now put me back to level 39. This is so frustrating, how to I get my levels back to 765? Please HELP!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kate! Did you have your old mobile connected to Facebook? If yes, the all your progress is stored there. All you have to do is to connect your new mobile to Facebook. Cheers :-)