Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am about to throw in the towel as I loose lives, extra moves etc. and as yet no one has come back to me as to why this level freezers whilst playing. Not fun anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I feel you pain, I know it must be frustrating. Have you tried all of the normal troubleshooting for Facebook issues? Make sure that you regularly clear the cache, update the Java and if the problem persists test another browser.
King also made this video to resolve most Facebook freezing/loading issues, I think it could help you too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let us know how you get on