Candy Crush won't load in one FB user but will for another FB user on same computer.

Options
Rangy_Lil
Rangy_Lil Posts: 2 Newbie

Candy Crush suddenly stopped loading, I just get a white box or it will partly load in then stop.  Tried on three different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and IE) on two different computers.  My daughter, using the same computer but logged into her FB account instead of mine, can get it to load in Chrome but not in Firefox. 

Answers

• Digger1
    Digger1 Posts: 235 Level 2
    Options

That is a really tricky one. Does your account work on your mobile or tablet? If you can test it? Have you had this problem before? Is the loading problem with one particular level or is it just when you try to open the game on Facebook? 

• Rangy_Lil
    Rangy_Lil Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Well after three days of that it started to work again.  No rhyme or reason, I just kept going in now and again and trying it.  It was really mysterious because it was only my user and not others, while using the exact same machine and browser.  And I had been loading that same level for a while so it was not the specific level.  Thanks for your input though!  I guess we'll chalk this one up to "computer glitch"!  :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?