⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can you please look at Dreamworld level 555?

Options
Delicious2
Delicious2 Posts: 30 Level 2

I really enjoy a challenging level but it should be passable. I am on level 860 on Candy Crush, level 295 on soda crush without purchasing anything...so it can be done. Could you please either give more than 16 moves or lessen the requirements... Please!! Has anyone passed Dreamworld level 555 (without buying anything)?

Answers

• Digger1
    Digger1 Posts: 235 Level 2
    Options

Wow you're really good! I found some tips online that may help you to pass this tricky level! 

Focus on playing from one side of the board.

Use the combos to break candies and other blockers.

Play with purple or blue candies in order to break them.

You can also combine colour bomb with these candies in order to hit the target.

Here is a video of a player passing the level that may help you: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqwUOxJguBM

Good luck, I am sure that you can do it! 

• Delicious2
    Delicious2 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Wow you're really good! I found some tips online that may help you to pass this tricky level! 

Focus on playing from one side of the board.

Use the combos to break candies and other blockers.

Play with purple or blue candies in order to break them.

You can also combine colour bomb with these candies in order to hit the target.

Here is a video of a player passing the level that may help you: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqwUOxJguBM

Good luck, I am sure that you can do it! 

Thanks for the info, can't say I haven't been trying that but will keep trying...just with a little less enthusiasm because of how unrewarding it has become. I really appreciate you responding. Thank you!!
  • Diane_Dale
    Diane_Dale Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2015
    Options

i have been stuck for about two months on dreamworld 555. Every now and then have a go maybe once to see if glitches removed but to no avail. Is the most irritating and boring game. I suggest give it a while until king sorts it out. Is absolutely zero amount of fun.

• Diane_Dale
    Diane_Dale Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

as to buying something to help.......if you spent hundreds you will still not do. Out of the 500 blue and purple needed......usually only about 100.....on a good day acquired. Even if was halved would still be almost impossible. Do not buy anything. Is really just chucking money away

• Meli-2
    Meli-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was stuck for 2 months on 555(always played on my phone) and then I read a tip to play on the computer. I beat it the first time I tried. Something about the cascade of colors. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?