i'm on level 409 there's only 2 fruits to get down and i just cant do it, can you help PLEASE

Options
Peggy_Quinlan
Peggy_Quinlan Posts: 5 Level 2

on level 409 have no idea how to get 2 fruits down, feel like never playing again

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Peggy, this level 409 is tricky! You'll get the 2 ingredients in the middle of the board, but the exits are on the far sides of the board. You'll need to move the ingredients to the rows where the exits are. You'll also need to destroy both cake-bombs that sit above each exit.  

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Peggy, this level 409 is tricky! You'll get the 2 ingredients in the middle of the board, but the exits are on the far sides of the board. You'll need to move the ingredients to the rows where the exits are. You'll also need to destroy both cake-bombs that sit above each exit.  

• Peggy_Quinlan
    Peggy_Quinlan Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

not sure can i manage that but thanks for the answer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?