Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help me understand how to get past level 56. No matter how I try to match items I get no where. I am frustrated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would watch YouTube videos people post, so you can see how they passed the level. This one requires special candies, not just matching 3. You will need at least one chocolate sprinkle and some stripes to shoot down through the chocolate in the bottom half to clear it.