Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to reset my phone to factory setting. How do I save my candy crush progress before I reset my phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can anybody help me im on level 1247 on candy crush saga and are due for a new phonw,i dont use Facebook how can i save my progress.
FYI, you will lose all boosts if you do not use some kind of backup software to save the data on your phone. You'll still have your level progress and any gold bars, but all boosts, even those you paid for, could be lost if you only rely on Kingdom or Facebook for backup. I'm trying to remember how I backed everything up last time I reset, but I do remember that!
Easiest way is to do that is to connect your game to Kingdom or Facebook, once its connected it will store your progress and all you have to do once you reset your phone is to download the game again and connect it to Kingdom or Facebook. Hope this helps