Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat level 410 in reality with a swap hand and a candy hammer, but the game gave me an error and I lost both my items and didn't advance. help getting my items and my win back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure there is much you can do really . If the game crashed its probably best to follow the steps in the troubleshooting video, that way it hopefully shouldn't happen again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU