Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
game is not loading, or only loads half way then stops on PC. This is the only game being effected. Need help please? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven't had any issues so I suggest that you try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Could also be a cache issue so please try to empty the browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Sometimes the Flash Player can hang so you could also try to empty the cache as mentioned here: https://forums.adobe.com/message/4278569
Cheers :-)
I have the same problem... I've tried different browsers, Google Chrome, Firefox, Explorer. Didn't help. I couldn't load it for 4 days, then it worked for 2, now it won't go past 0 or 1%. Every other game including Candy Crush Soda loads. Obviously there's something wrong here if there are others having the same issue.
Hi Elizabeth!
Have you tried playing Candy Crush from another browser? I can recommend Google Chrome as it performs really well with Flash based games. Also try disabling any plugins and extensions in the browser.