Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
updated but no matter what I do I can't get my kindle fire or ipad 2 to update to the latest levels!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey bonbon1015, what I've heard is that levels are generally released first for King.com and Facebook. These levels need then to be adjusted to the different mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Kindle, Windows Phone, etc. Once this has been done, they need to get approval from the different stores like iTunes, Google Play, etc. All of this can be a bit time consuming and is why you can play it first on king.com and/or Facebook.