Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Shows I have passed with really high scores like in the billions. Some levels won't let me go on to the next after I beat it. My phone and tablet won't let me play some levels at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ashley05, something must have gone wrong for your app. My guess is that this will be fixed for you in the next update. I once had an issue for my app and it got solved when I installed the next available update as soon as it was released. If you have synchronised your progress on King.com and Facebook, then you can try maybe to uninstall and re-install the app meanwhile. Afterwards you simply synchronise with your Facebook or King.com and you should be back on track.