problem after connecting with facebook on mobile phone

Options
garfielddik
garfielddik Posts: 2 Newbie

is there a bug in candy crush in mobile app? the target score to clear level 100 is 1900644864 instead of 60000. it's impossible to clear it. the problem start after i connect it with my facebook. and there after, i can play a lot of levels that i haven't cleared yet on facebook.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi garfielddik, something must have gone wrong for your app too! My guess is that this will be fixed for you in the next update. I once had an issue for my app and it got solved when I installed the next available update as soon as it was released. If you  have synchronised your progress on King.com and Facebook, then you can try maybe to uninstall and re-install the app meanwhile. Afterwards you simply synchronise with your Facebook or King.com and you should be back on track.

• garfielddik
    garfielddik Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi garfielddik, something must have gone wrong for your app too! My guess is that this will be fixed for you in the next update. I once had an issue for my app and it got solved when I installed the next available update as soon as it was released. If you  have synchronised your progress on King.com and Facebook, then you can try maybe to uninstall and re-install the app meanwhile. Afterwards you simply synchronise with your Facebook or King.com and you should be back on track.

ok, thanks for the advice. i will try your suggestions. hope it's work

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?