Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it you send people to this sight and no one responds. It's very frustrating and I'm about to give up on Candy Crush altogether. For the 4th time how do I get my account back after updating my Email address?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, do you know how to answer questions or check replies on your questions? Just double click your question and you'll get to see the reply on your question. I've just seen you haven't replied me yet on my previous answer to you. Check https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/why-can-no-one-answer-my-question-about-how-to-get-my-game-back
Hi Linda, I believe it would be helpful if you could specify how you're playing Candy Crush Saga; on what platform or on what device do you play? Also, where did you update your email address exactly, and what happened?