Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please add me to your friends list. . . I play daily and will help you in return.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi. I play daily, but not through facebook. Somehow some friends just showed up in my friends list, but not sure how. I refuse to play through facebook. Was losing too many of my real friends due to spamming from games, so I no longer play games on there. If you can figure out how to add me but not through Facebook, I'll send help daily. User name, Delanae.
Hey Happy Nana, nice username! I'd like to suggest you to find friends on the official Candy Crush Saga App Page; https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga?fref=ts. Here you'll find a lot of fans and they'll sure be delighted to friend you too.