Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My account is apparently blocked because I cannot carry out any purchases. I get a note stating that purchase denied and I have not been charged. Somebody tells me why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have sent so many requests to solve my problem and got no solution! Is there any body there?
I still have the same problem please find a solution for me. Thank you.
Please remove any credit card info from your Facebook account. Kindly see this article: https://www.facebook.com/help/354773291362154
Hi Mtokatly,
Please check your payments methods on Facebook: https://secure.facebook.com/settings?tab=payments§ion=methods
Please adjust/remove/add payments methods, then click save. You should now be able to complete the transaction.
Hi Mtokatly! Please check that the credit card used validates. If the problem persists then please attach a screenshot of the error you receive. Thanks.