Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to know if the achievement awards are just for show or can they be used in a game? I'd like to access them but don't know how.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think at the moment its just for show, for bragging rights with your friends. Maybe King will bring in some rewards, who knows. For now I'm just checking which of my friends are slacking in the game and those who I'm beating, haha.