Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing candy crush saga. My friends have sent me lots of lives but I can never retrieve. I only ever get the 5 lives. Can you Help????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chillyowl! Five lives are maximum you can carry at any time. If you have max lives then just play on. Should you then require a life then just send a request to your friends.
Cheers :-)