Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does the game on my computer have more levels than on my iPad? My iPad is stopping at 830 and I know there are more levels now. I download the updates. What is the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Trista! Currently there are 875 levels available for iOS. Have you checked if you have the latest version of the game? You can check this by going to iTunes for updates. Cheers :-)
Hi Aerored! For Candy Crush Saga you can always find out first on https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Cheers :-)
I've updated and also stuck at 830, when will there be an update?